We are hiring!
Casa Environmental services have an exciting opportunity for an experienced asbestos surveyor.
We are looking for a P402 qualified operative who has experience working for a UKAS accredited consultancy and is committed to working to the highest industry standards. We require a surveyor who is based in the Bristol area and has the ambition and enthusiasm to help deliver a first-class service to our ever-expanding client base.
In recent years Casa Environmental has become one of the leading asbestos consultancies in the South of the UK. Delivering the highest standards of asbestos surveys to Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Government Departments, The NHS, Major Constructions Companies and many other sectors.
Your primary duties will include;
- Responsible for the undertaking management, refurbishment, demolition and re-inspection Surveys of domestic, commercial and industrial properties
- Ensuring all works comply with UKAS, HSG 264 and current legislation as well as working to the standards of the company’s own policies
- Ensure Method Statements and on-site H&S requirements are adhered to
- Accurate collection of factual and numerical data via a tablet device
- Providing a professional and courteous service to clients & contractors, answering any queries that they might have as well as specialist advice and interpretation where necessary
If you would like to be a part of the Casa team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 9322323 for more information.