Asbestos Removal Auditing
The Asbestos Industry is one of the most highly regulated in the country.
Asbestos Removal Contractors must be able to demonstrate to the Health and Safety Executive that they have a robust auditing regime that enables them to adopt a policy of continual improvement in Health and Safety standards and ensure rigorous compliance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
Casa Environmental Services Ltd can assist with this compliance by offering its entirely independent auditing service to both removal contractors and their clients.
Some areas covered by the audits are as follows :-
- Plans of work and on site Documentation
- Training , Certification and Medicals of site personnel
- Inspection of site welfare and mobile hygiene unit (DCU)
- Examination and maintenance records of RPE & PPE.
- Appropriate methods are being applied for the safe removal of asbestos.
- Inspection of Plant and equipment and checks of maintenance certification.
- Review of Emergency procedures on site.
- Review of transit route and procedures.
- Inspection of company vehicles
- Location of Waste Containers and the DCU and proposed transit routes to each.
The above list is not exhaustive.
Please contact us using the form below for more information regarding our auditing service.